GMDSI is an important conduit for discussion of important modelling issues – we aim to initiate and facilitate discussions on decision-support modelling within the groundwater industry.
In particular, we engage via:
- this website, which serves as a source of ideas, inspiration and discussion, as well as a platform to share issue papers, reports on GMDSI activities, educational resources, news and more
- webinars and workshops on topics vital to model-based decision-support – you can read about our recent events below.
Over time, we’ll be developing and sharing resources, including:
- information on upcoming GMDSI and industry events
- GMDSI reports and monographs
- downloadable software and educational resources.
We also aim to host and facilitate discussions that complement our webinars, and you can read our most recent newsletter here.
Description Where: EcoSciences Precinct, Dutton Park, Brisbane Who should attend: Both new and experienced modellers will benefit from the course, as well as anyone who would simply
There are many management contexts where numerical simulation can productively support environmental decision-making. This is not because it can replicate environmental behaviour very well. (We
GMDSI and the USGS have co-funded the development of a series of jupyter notebooks that use python scripting to demonstrate many aspects of applied decision-support