GMDSI is an important conduit for discussion of important modelling issues – we aim to initiate and facilitate discussions on decision-support modelling within the groundwater industry.
In particular, we engage via:
- this website, which serves as a source of ideas, inspiration and discussion, as well as a platform to share issue papers, reports on GMDSI activities,educational resources, news and more
- webinars and workshops on topics vital to model-based decision-support – you can read about our recent events below.
Over time, we’ll be developing and sharing resources, including:
- information on upcoming GMDSI and industry events
- GMDSI reports and monographs
- downloadable software and educational resources.
We also aim to host and facilitate discussions that complement our webinars, and you can read our most recent newsletter here.
Catherine More and John Doherty Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 Time: 10:00 am Australia Central Standard Time (Adelaide, GMT+09:30). To register for the webinar, click
https://vimeo.com/548316380 by Catherine Moore and John Doherty We have talked about uncertainty before – in last year’s webinar series. We have been asked to talk
On 28th October, 2020 GMDSI hosted a discussional webinar whose purpose was to address tensions which sometimes arise between modellers and hydrogeologists If you would