GMDSI is an important conduit for discussion of important modelling issues – we aim to initiate and facilitate discussions on decision-support modelling within the groundwater industry.
In particular, we engage via:
- this website, which serves as a source of ideas, inspiration and discussion, as well as a platform to share issue papers, reports on GMDSI activities, educational resources, news and more
- webinars and workshops on topics vital to model-based decision-support – you can read about our recent events below.
Over time, we’ll be developing and sharing resources, including:
- information on upcoming GMDSI and industry events
- GMDSI reports and monographs
- downloadable software and educational resources.
We also aim to host and facilitate discussions that complement our webinars, and you can read our most recent newsletter here.
GMDSI presented three webinars delivered by John Doherty (author of PEST). Webinar 1: Wednesday 28th September – Video Recording and PowerPoint PresentationWebinar 2: Wednesday 12th October
We invite you to join us for an upcoming GMDSI Webinar to be held 11am-1pm (AEST) on Thursday August 18 on Zoom. Register for the
There has been a lot of discussion recently on groundwater modelling workflows – that is, how to build and history-match a model, and then use