GMDSI is an important conduit for discussion of important modelling issues – we aim to initiate and facilitate discussions on decision-support modelling within the groundwater industry.
In particular, we engage via:
- this website, which serves as a source of ideas, inspiration and discussion, as well as a platform to share issue papers, reports on GMDSI activities, educational resources, news and more
- webinars and workshops on topics vital to model-based decision-support – you can read about our recent events below.
Over time, we’ll be developing and sharing resources, including:
- information on upcoming GMDSI and industry events
- GMDSI reports and monographs
- downloadable software and educational resources.
We also aim to host and facilitate discussions that complement our webinars, and you can read our most recent newsletter here.
Between November 2021 and March 2022, GMDSI hosted a series of web meetings with Commonwealth, state and territory regulators; a meeting was also held with
GMDSI is preparing a two-part book. A draft of the first part of this book is now available. Authored by John Doherty, it provides a
This game illustrates ideas presented in an accompanying interactive video. Like the video, it was developed by Ty Ferré of University of Arizona. The game