GMDSI is an important conduit for discussion of important modelling issues – we aim to initiate and facilitate discussions on decision-support modelling within the groundwater industry.
In particular, we engage via:
- this website, which serves as a source of ideas, inspiration and discussion, as well as a platform to share issue papers, reports on GMDSI activities,educational resources, news and more
- webinars and workshops on topics vital to model-based decision-support – you can read about our recent events below.
Over time, we’ll be developing and sharing resources, including:
- information on upcoming GMDSI and industry events
- GMDSI reports and monographs
- downloadable software and educational resources.
We also aim to host and facilitate discussions that complement our webinars, and you can read our most recent newsletter here.
Predicting the future of any environmental system is fraught with uncertainty; nevertheless, decisions must be made and risks must be assessed. This is where decision
In May and June 2020, GMDSI offered a four-part webinar series on decision-support modelling principles and practice. John Doherty and Catherine Moore presented the first
Click here to register Jeremy White and Mike Fienen from the USGS present a GMDSI sponsored Webinar on PEST++ V5. They will discuss the wide